recipe - Bath Cookies
- 500 gram of very fine dead sea salt
- 100 gram sodium bicarbonate
- 70 gram corn starch
- 20 ml light oil of choice (grape seed or calendula oil is fine)
- 2 eggs
- 8-10 drops of essential oil of choice.
- Possibly some colorant on waterbase
Preheat the oven on 180 degrees Celsius. Mix all ingredients in a large bowl to dough. Take a teaspoon of the dough and create a ball and place it on a baking sheet. You can decorate the cookies with herbs, spices or dried citrus peel. Bake lightly brown in the oven for about ten minutes. Allow the mixture to cool off.
Add 1 or 2 bath cookies in a hot bath and let it dissolve slowly.
Greets, Anja van Asten