Kit create your own soap sponges
There's always plenty of soap in a kit to add additional variants to the party:
Create your own soap sponge:
- Put about 300 ml melted transparent melt & pour soap in one large mixing cup of 1 liter.
- Add 20 to 40 drops of fragrance oil and stir well.
- Take a fruit sponge and dip it in the melt & pour soap.
- The remaining soap in the mixing cup can easily be re-melted in the microwave.
- Let the soapy sponge drip in the mixing cup.
- When the sponge stops dripping, hang or let it dry on a tablemat.
- When the sponge is completely hardened, you have finished your own soap sponge, lots of shower fun!