recipe - Candylicious Soap
A super cute soap filled to the top with sweets!
- 400 g white pour soap
- 100 g transparent pour soap
- 70% alcohol
- pigment solution
- perfume oil for pour soap
- soap mold
- soap cutter
- aluminium foil
- Step 1. Take a large piece of aluminium foil and fold a square “cake bottom”. In this you will pour two layers of soap, so ensure that the sides of the square are high enough.
- Step 2. Take 250 gram white pour soap, divide into small pieces and let melt completely.
- Step 3. The white pour soap does not need to be coloured, give this soap a nice fragrance of choice (perfume oil
- Step 4. Spray your homemade cake bottom with alcohol. Pour all the white soap in the mold. (Let dry for about 7 minutes)
- Step 5. Take 150 gram white pour soap, cut in small parts and let melt completely.
- Step 6. Colour this pour soap with PIGMENT SOLUTION. In case you use a colour on water base, it will run through the entire soap, which would be a shame.
- Step 7. Once you have coloured this soap, you can add a fragrance as well.
- Step 8. Spray the previous (white) layer of soap with alcohol and then pour the coloured layer of soap on top of it. (Leave for 10 minutes
- Step 9. Now you can remove the soap carefully from the foil. Place on a flat working space and roll tightly so that you have a nice soap roll.
- Step 10. Cut the soap roll into thin slices = 1 cm per slice (you will notice this looks exactly like candy)
- Step 11. Take a soap mold of choice and take the right amount of transparent soap (melt this)
- Step 12. Add fragrance to your transparent soap, NO COLOUR
- Step 13. Pour the soap in the desired mold and spray the surface with alcohol.
- Step 14. Spray the soap candy with a thin layer of alcohol and let drop carefully intro the transparent pour soap. (if desired you can replace or move the “candy” with a wooden skewer)
- Step 15. Spray the surface with alcohol once more and let dry well.
- Step 16. Remove the soap from the mold and enjoy your creation!
(Be careful with children)
Forgotten your password?
I am not yet a customer.
Create an account for faster check out and to see an overview of your order history.Create an Account
09-07-2019 - It is not possible to ask questions via our guestbook.... read more
29-09-2018 - Direct link to raw materials for making soap
... read more
28-09-2018 - I need raw materials for making a soap read more