recipe - Body Cream with Orange
- soap mold
- 60 gram shea butter
- 35 gram almond oil
- 1,5 tea spoon cacao powder
- fragrance oil orange to your preference
- you can use the almond bar fragrance oil instead of orange as well (this smells amazing)
- Add the orange fragrance oil to the almond oil and mix well.
- Mix the shea butter and almond oil in a bowl.
- Let the mixture melt au bain marie.
- Add the cacao and mix.
- Pour the mixture in the mold or molds.
- Let cool off.
Enhance the amounts depending on the size of the mold.
Usage: Break off a piece, it will melt due to your body temperature and apply on your skin.
Kind regards, Bianca
No items in shopping cart.
Forgotten your password?
With an account you can order faster and you have an overview of your previous orders.Create an Account