recipe - Body Cream with Orange
- soap mold
- 60 gram shea butter
- 35 gram almond oil
- 1,5 tea spoon cacao powder
- fragrance oil orange to your preference
- you can use the almond bar fragrance oil instead of orange as well (this smells amazing)
- Add the orange fragrance oil to the almond oil and mix well.
- Mix the shea butter and almond oil in a bowl.
- Let the mixture melt au bain marie.
- Add the cacao and mix.
- Pour the mixture in the mold or molds.
- Let cool off.
Enhance the amounts depending on the size of the mold.
Usage: Break off a piece, it will melt due to your body temperature and apply on your skin.
Kind regards, Bianca
Forgotten your password?
I am not yet a customer.
Create an account for faster check out and to see an overview of your order history.Create an Account
09-07-2019 - It is not possible to ask questions via our guestbook.... read more
29-09-2018 - Direct link to raw materials for making soap
... read more
28-09-2018 - I need raw materials for making a soap read more