recipe - Foaming Scrubsoap
- 50 ml glycerin soap- melt & pour soap base- transparent-sweatfree
- 2 tablespoons bath salts/ sea salt- fine grain
- 1 tablespoon luxury bath butter
- 1 tablespoon sheabutter refined
- cosmetic colorant- waterbased
- fragrance oil / perfume
- soapmold rectangle ( 8x5,5cm )
Cut the glycerin soap into little pieces and melt them (in a double boiler). When all the glycerin soap is melted, add the luxury bath butter and make sure it is all liquid. Remove the mixture from the pan, add the sheabutter and stir. It will melt easily and keeps the right temperature. Add the colorant and fragrance oil. Finally you can add the bath/ sea salt. The mixture will harden very quickly so make sure you pour it into the soapmold immediately. Wait for a few hours and remove the soap from the mold. Now you can use the soap. The soap will foam great by the use of the bath butter and the sheabutter will make your skin soft and smooth.
Forgotten your password?
With an account you can order faster and you have an overview of your previous orders.Create an Account