Luxury bath butter base - Standard - Crystal OPC - GGB07
Description: A multidimensional, strongly foaming butter-soap, which can be used for multiple ends. It is suitable as shaving foam, in scrubs, body butter, shower soap, bath soap and facial soap. Furthermore you can use if for the creation of “icecreme soap’’. This butter is easy to melt and fragrance, color and other oils are easy to apply. Easy to store in a jar or tube.
Other names: Foaming bath butter, soap base, whipped soap.
- vegetable based.
- paraben and MPG free.
- multiple purpose. (shower, bath, face, decoration)
- very mild formula
- not irritating for the skin.
- creates a lot of extra soft foam.
- moisturizing due to the high level of glycerin which gives the skin a nice feeling
- not tested on animals
Ingredients (INCI): Aqua, Glycerin, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sorbitol Disodium Lauryl sulfosuccinate, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium EDTA.
jar of 250 gram or 500 gram
Sealed microwavable plastic cup 1 kg
Also available in 11,5 kg and bulk
>>> INFO / ORDER
Basic recipe for cream puffs:
- Melt 1 part of white melt & pour soap.
- Add an equal part of Luxury Bath Soap in a mixing cup.
- Add fragrance oil when the white melt & pour soap is melted completely
- It is possible to add extra Titanium Dioxide in order to make the color of the cream whiter.
- Add colorants when desired.
- Pour this hot and liquid mixture in the mixing cup with the Bath butter.
- Stir well until the Bath butter is completely melted.
- You can put the substance in a syringe or piping bag in order to create the puffs.
- Let dry for several hours until they have hardened well.
Basic recipe for sugar scrub:
- Take one part of Luxury Bath butter and put it in a mixing bowl.
- Add an even part of raw cane sugar
- Mix the mixture well with a mixer.
- Add fragrance and colorants if desired.
- It is possible to add extra basic oils or butters as well.
Producer: Stephenson Group