Luxury bath butter base - Crystal OPC - GGB07
Description: A versatile, strong foaming butter soap, which can be used for many ends. It could be used as shaving cream, in scrubs, body butter, shower gel, shower soap, bath soap and facial soap. It is nice to create "icecream soap" with this product as well. This butter is easy to melt and fragrance, colorants or other oils are easily added. Kept best in a jar or tube.
Other names: Foaming bath butter, soap base, whipped soap.
- vegetable based.
- paraben and MPG free.
- can be used very widely. (shower, bath, face, decoration)
- very mild formula.
- not irritating to the skin. (Zein test)
- provides a lot of extra soft foam.
- moisturizing due to the high level of glycerin, which gives a nice sense to the skin.
- not tested on animals
Ingredients (INCI): Aqua, Glycerin, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sorbitol, Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium EDTA.
Package: 11,5 kg
bulk 1 = mini pallet - 24 x 11,5 kg
bulk 2 = block pallet - 96 x 11,5 kg
Delivery time bulk orders: 2 to 5 weeks
Basic recipe for cream tufts:
- Melt 1 part white glycerin soap.
- Add an equal amount of Luxury bath butter in a mixing cup.
- If the white soap is completely molten, add fragrance oil to your own taste.
- Possibly add an extra amount of Titanium Dioxide, which makes the cream beautifully white. (One can add colorants as well)
- Pour this liquid hot mass in the mixing cup with the bath butter
- Stir well until the bath butter is completely molten until you have an equal paste.
- One can pour this paste in a pastry bag in order to create cream tufts.
- Let them dry for a couple of hours until they have hardened well.
Basic recipe for sugarscrub:
- Take 1 part Luxe Bath butter and put it in a mixing cup.
- Add an equal amount of raw cane sugar.
- Mix all well with a kitchen mixer.
- Possibly add fragrance and colorants to your own preference.
- It is also possible to add extra basic oils or butters.
Producer: Stephenson Group