recipe - Orange Salt Soap
- 8 oz ( 250 gram ) glycerin soap- melt&pour soap base- white
- 8 oz ( 250 gram ) luxury bath butter
- full tablespoon sheabutter refined
- 16 oz ( 500 gram ) bath salts- sea salt- fine grain
- cosmetic colorant waterbased pink
- fragrance oil for cosmetics orange
- essential oil orange blossom ( mixed )
- soapmold ( piece of 900g )
Melt the glycerin soap and the sheabutter. Add 20 drops of fragrance oil and 20 drops of the orange oil. After that, add the salt. The mixture hardens very quickly so pour it in the mold immediately and finally mix it with some of the pink colorant with a fork. Wait for half an hour before you cut the soap in nice slices.
This soap makes your skin feel smooth and nourished without feeling greasy and has a lovely fresh scent. The salt the soap has a slightly exfoliating effect.
Anita en Loïs
Forgotten your password?
I am not yet a customer.
Create an account for faster check out and to see an overview of your order history.Create an Account
09-07-2019 - It is not possible to ask questions via our guestbook.... read more
29-09-2018 - Direct link to raw materials for making soap
... read more
28-09-2018 - I need raw materials for making a soap read more