Soap molds - plastic
These molds are covered by the copyright law.
NOTE!! These molds are not as flexible as rubber molds.
With the right technique the soap is easily and quickly removable from the mold.
- The soap must be completely cooled. The longer the soap was hardened, the easier it is to remove it from the mold.
- First let a little bit of air slip between the soap and the mold by pushing the side of the mold slightly with your finger, finger nail or just like in the video with a pinch.
- Turn the mold around with the upper side down and push on the mold.
- Combine this with very soft squeeze- and bending movements of the mold.
- You will notice that the air divides itself over the soap and the mold.
- The soap will release automatically if the air is distributed everywhere between the soap and mold.
- It is normal that it takes 5 up to 10 seconds per shape.
- With some practice you will easily master the technique and you will be able to remove the soap in no-time!
Forgotten your password?
I am not yet a customer.
Create an account for faster check out and to see an overview of your order history.Create an Account
09-07-2019 - It is not possible to ask questions via our guestbook.... read more
29-09-2018 - Direct link to raw materials for making soap
... read more
28-09-2018 - I need raw materials for making a soap read more