recipe - Clay Bar Facial Cleaner
- 15 g (=0,53 oz) white kaolin clay
- 15 g (=0,53 oz) luvos (healing earth)
- 15 g (=0,53 oz) sheabutter
- 5 g (=0,17 oz) olive oil
- 10 g (=0,35 oz) coconut butter/oil
- 2 g (=0,07 oz) activated charcoal
- rubber molds
- 20 drops of essential oils ( 5 drops of essential oil tea tree and 15 drops essential oil lavender )
Melt the sheabutter and coconut oil by heating in a double boiler. Pour into a bowl made of plastic or pottery. Add the olive oil, kaolin clay, luvos and activated charcoal. Mix it well with a plastic or wooden spoon. Then add the essential oil and mix again.
Pour the mixture into the molds. Let it rest in the fridge for at least one hour. Release from the molds and keep them in a jar.
You can use this clay bar instead of a facial cleaner. It is deeply cleansing an nourishes the impure skin. Wet your face with water, put some dots on your face with the clay bar and rub the skin with wet hands. Leave it for a minute and rinse with lukewarm water.
Forgotten your password?
With an account you can order faster and you have an overview of your previous orders.Create an Account