recipe - Whipped Cream Frostings
- 4 oz ( 100g ) luxury bath butter
- 4 oz ( 100g ) glycerin soap melt & pour soap base white
- fragrance oil ( optionally )
- cosmetic colorant ( optionally )
- 2 measuring cups ( hard plastic )
- 1 piping/ pastry bag 1
Take one measuring cup, melt the glycerin soap and optionally add fragrance oil or colorant. Now put the luxury bath butter in the other measuring cup. Pour the melted glycerin soap into the bath butter. Mix it until smooth. Put the mixture in the pastry bag and make a nice frosting. Let them harden for 10 hours.
((¸¸.·´ ¸.·´ -:¦:- Anoek van Erk-:¦:-
Forgotten your password?
With an account you can order faster and you have an overview of your previous orders.Create an Account