- We have stopped premixing these pigment solutions.
- This is due to the limited shelf life.
- Only the black dye (KCP01) is still available.
- We replaced the other colors with pure pigments.
- Via the product info you can link to the suggestion pigments
Pigments are not water-soluble but have the advantage of being "non-bleeding".
The colorant can become splotchy in case it is used in fizz products.
These colorants are directly purchased from the producer. Due to this, SoapQueen offers an interesting price in case of larger purchases. Dry pigments have a shelf-life of 10 years. Mixed colorants have a shelf-life of about two years when using the right preservatives.
NOTE: Shake well before use.