Durosoft SF (PG4-O) - natural emulsifier - OVL12
Description: Durosoft is a natural water-in-oil emulsifier of sunflower derived polyglyceryl-4 ester. In the production a patented technology is used in order to obtain the widest possible range of HLB* for a greater stability.
Appearance: Amber-colored viscous liquid.
Dosage: 5% to 15%
Usage: Emulsifier for all water-in-oil emulsions and 100% oil formulations.
- Suitable for cold & warm processes.
- Derived from Sunflower oil.
- 100% natural.
- Cold process.
- PEG free.
- Easy in use.
- Skin friendly.
- Offers a wide HLB range of 4 to 14 for a greater stability.
- Compatible with both oil and water phases.
- No co-emulsifier needed.
- No heating or cooling.
- No damaging effect on temperature sensitive ingredients.
- Stable water-thin emulsions are easily reached.
INCI: Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate
CAS number: 71012-10-7 / 9007-48-1
Producer: Stephenson Group