Glycerin soap - melt & pour soap base - 100% natural - African Black Soap - Crystal ABS - GGB24
Description: A lovely soft and well foaming 100% natural soap with a high level of glycerin and additionally enriched with 5% African Black Soap from Ghana. African Black Soap is produced with the help of raw Shea butter and Coconut oil. This soap contains a high level of naturally derived minerals and antioxidants and is known for its strong cleansing and nourishing properties. This soap naturally has a deep dark and rich brown color deriving from the, in Ghana produced, African Black Soap.
- very rich in glycerin (Formed during the saponification of oils)
- rich in minerals and antioxidants.
- extra soft and very well foaming.
- made of 100% natural ingredients.
- no parabens
- no phenoxyethanol
- no Sodium Lauryl Sulphate (SLS-free)
- no Sodium Laureth Sulphate (SLES-free)
- no propylene glycol
- vegetal basis
- moisturizing due to high level of glycerin which gives a fine sense to the skin.
- natural typical fragrance of the Raw African Black Soap.
- not tested on animals
Color: Rich dark brown color
INCI: Aqua, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Laurate, Sodium Oleate, Butyrosperum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Sodium Cocoate*, Sodium Palm Kernelate* Sodium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid.
(*derived from the saponified soap African Black)
Package: very useful transfer box of 1 kg in 4x 250 gram.
bulk 1 = 1 mini pallet - 240 x 1 kg
bulk 2 = 1 blok pallet - 864 x 1 kg
Shipping time bulkorders: 2 to 5 weeks
Producer: Stephenson Group