Soldoc - PG 410 - natural emulsifier - OVL09
Description: Excellent PEG-free emulsifier, which has a HLB* of 14,5.
The HLB-value can be used in order to predict the scope of a surface-active substance:
- HLB-values between 0 and 3 are typical for anti-foaming products.
- HLB-values between 2 and 8 indicate a water-in-oil emulsifier (the HLB-value is most suitable between 4 and 6)
- HLB-values between 8 and 18 indicate an oil-in-water emulsifier.
- Suitable for cold & warm production processes.
- Does not increase the viscosity, but is compatible with a variety of (natural) thickeners.
- This product is liquid and does not need to be preheated which makes it easy in use.
- Functions as a self-emulsifying system in bath oils as soon as it is brought in contact with water.
- Good emollient
- “24 h moisturizing “.
- Suitable for almost all personal care products.
- Gives a good temperature stable emulsion both with warm and cold fluctuations.
- Cost effective with interesting price depending on the purchase.
- Suitable for Eco Cert. Nature, BDIH, OKO test and other natural label products.
INCI: Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate
CAS number: 160391-93-5