Sodium Hydroxide - Pearls - cosmetic - OGR19
Description: Basic ingredient for the production of soap.
Also check out our cosmetic variant: OGR02 consisting of micro pearls with the minimum degree of atomization.
Purity: minimum 99,5%
Food grade (industrial) (see SDS)
Registration Number: CAS 1310-73-2
Weight: 1 kg - 5 kg - 25 kg
Bulk 1 (200 kg) - Bulk 2 (1.000 kg)
Shipping time bulk orders: 2 to 3 weeks
INCI: Sodium Hydroxide
For processing: Wear appropriate safety clothing, hand gloves and safety glasses.
First aid measurements:
- General information: take off contaminated clothing immediately. In order to avoid wounds that are difficult to heal, damage should be treated directly.
- After inhaling: Provide fresh air or oxygen: consult a doctor in case of any conditions.
- After contact with skin: Consult a doctor when the skin stays irritated. Wash off with soap and water immediately and rinse thoroughly.
- After eye contact: Rinse open eyes for a few minutes with running water and consult a doctor.
- After swallowing: Drink al lot of water and ensure you have fresh air. Immediately consult a doctor.