- SALE - Soy Wax - EcoSoya - grains - Q230 - OBW061 - 20,4 kg
We are selling these last boxes out at -85% DISCOUNT because the producer is unable to deliver a stable quality.
Price: € 1,25 / kg
NOTE: This wax can smell a bit sour right after opening.
Only limited stock
Shelf life: +/- 18 months
Content: 20,4 kg
ATTENTION: When ordering multiple units, these are combined in one package.
THESE ARTICLES CAN NOT BE RETURNED OR RETURNED!
Suggestion: Soy Wash - SQ Eco Soy - granules - hard - OBW058
Description: This is one of the 3 new Ecosoya waxes from EcoSoya Brands, NGI with their new Quantum Technology. These waxes, called Q210, Q220, and Q230 and all have multi-purpose uses. These waxes are very different from the previous Ecosoya waxes, but do have some similarities. For example, these waxes will all have a resistance to frosting like the CB-Xcel and CB-Advanced.
The Q230 (OBW061) is Comparable to Pillar Blend (OBW022) in regards to melting point and ability to make pillars and tarts. Extremely clean burning, stable and easy to use.
Recommended Applications: pillar candles, votives and tarts or melts.
EcoSoya waxes are:
- 100% Plant Based
- All Natural
- Sustainable, renewable and biodegradable
- Free of Pesticides, Herbicide residue
- Friendly to animals – no testing
- No Petroleum products
- No Animal Products
- No Insect Products
- Formulated from materials whose refining history is fully traceable.
- Does not contain or come into contact with any animal or GMO products at any stage of its manufacture.
Type / shape: Grains or pastilles
Melting point: 48,9°C (120 °F)
Solidifying point: 42,8°C (109 °F)
Needle Penetration (1/10 mm): 35
Package: carton box - 20,4 kg